Saturday, December 24, 2016

Resources for Talking to People Who "Don't Get It"

This section is primarily for personal use because it's easier to catalog things here than in a word document I will inevitably forget about.

I am cataloging a few items I think will be helpful in an effort to communicate issues of justice more clearly to people around me, primarily those I love, who do not understand their significance. I hope to aid in understanding issues of justice and pinpoint ways that people can contribute to a better world effectively and meaningfully.

Overview
FUCK: Donald Trump was Elected President
Black Lives Matter and White Privilege 
Gender Violence, Reproductive Justice
White Saviorism 
Criminal Justice System

Other
  • This profile about a female front-line anti-ISIS fighter
  • Article on Japanese internment camps
  • Article on Guantanamo Bay
  • Representation statistics


No comments:

Post a Comment